Statement of Faith
Our vision is to change lives to change the world by training youth to understand the political process, value their liberty, defend their Christian faith and engage the culture at a time in their lives when, typically, they do not care about such things. TeenPact is part of Family Resource Network, Inc. which is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- That there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible in its entirety (all 66 books of the Old and New Testaments) is the inspired word of God, inerrant in its original autographs, and the only infallible and sufficient authority for faith and Christian living.
- That Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God the Father, is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Furthermore, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God the Father. He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ, convicts of sin, regenerates the believing sinner, indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly living and service;
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained;
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God;
- That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation;
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head;
- In the personal, second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
- That the institution of marriage is a sacred covenant designed by God and is intended by God to be a thriving, lifelong relationship exclusively between one man and one woman and represents the relationship between Christ and His church.
- That God wonderfully and immutably creates each person to reflect His image as male or female. Human life is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions from conception to natural death and should be protected.
If you have questions about this Statement of Faith, please contact our office at 1.888.343.1776.
Core Value 1: To Glorify God
We believe the greatest calling upon a Christian life is to glorify God. Since our founding, throughout our institutional history, and in our current practice, we believe the chief end of this ministry is to glorify God. We also believe that all of creation was made to glorify God and is uniquely designed by His hand for that end.
Core Value 2: Authority of the Bible
We believe that the Bible is the Word of God; that it is infallible, without error, and the ultimate standard of how we should live our lives. We boldly affirm the Bible’s absolute truths, recognizing that belief in absolute truth will conflict with an unbelieving and post-modern culture.
Core Value 3: Biblical Truth is Culturally Relevant
We believe Biblical truth is the guide for our personal lives, for how we interact with other Christians, for how we interact with unbelievers, and for how we think the world should be. Biblical truths apply both privately and publicly, informing our personal actions and beliefs, as well as our perspective of social responsibility and foundations of law. In particular, we recognize the application of a Biblical worldview in the founding of our country, and encourage the continued commitment of Christians to actively participate as citizens.
Core Value 4: Spiritual Growth
We intentionally seek to foster spiritual growth for God’s glory, for personal development, and for the edification of the Body of Christ. We believe that a vibrant and solid personal faith is a worthy goal of our ministry. We recognize that families are the fundamental instruments for spiritual growth and that parents have the primary responsibility for oversight in the upbringing and education of their children. Our programs include reading and teaching of the Bible, corporate and personal prayer time, and worshiping together in spirit and truth. Our ministry is unashamedly Christian with a discipleship focus. Emphasis on a deepening relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another is a fundamental basis upon which other core values can be built. We hope the spiritual growth in our students will be sown and take root in their daily lives, resulting in personal and corporate revival.
Core Value 5: Servant Leadership
We believe that Christ has called us to serve one another. We believe young people should be challenged and trained to lead in the context of serving others. We uniquely combine the power of experiential learning, sincere belief in God’s structure of authority, and peer influence to develop a broad base of current and future leaders, emphasizing integrity and humility in the process. We believe that the example of Christ and positive peer pressure create a unique opportunity to produce skilled future leaders.
Core Value 6: Godly Character
We believe developing godly character is necessary to glorify God, and thus godliness is a fundamental component of the atmosphere we create at our programs. This atmosphere includes modest and professional dress, godly speech, and a culture that is free from romantic pressure. We believe that godly character is both a principle and an end against which our manmade laws can and should be evaluated and tested. Biblical purity is one result of godly character. We believe God’s plan for marriage between a man and a woman, and the Biblical roles of men and women, are true, good, and are designed to bring Him the greatest glory. We ask our leadership, employees, and volunteers to agree with and hold to high standards of conduct, which promote godly character.
Core Value 7: Excellence for Impact
We believe that God’s standard for excellence is different than the world’s standard. Realizing that outward standards are not synonymous with inward holiness, we emphasize grace over judgment. We have sought and will continue to seek the guidance of Biblical truth and the Holy Spirit to make the greatest impact on our world. We affirm the ability of young people to significantly impact the culture through character and purity that flows from a genuine love for Jesus Christ.