Traveling Intern Team
Known for their charisma and leadership, our Interns are a team of experienced TeenPacters who commit to serve and travel with us for six months. These young men and women have proven themselves to be capable leaders, humble servants, involved citizens and dedicated followers of Jesus Christ.
Interns go through a rigorous interview and evaluation process where we test their limits, examine their strengths and seek to highlight their unique giftings. Program Directors are some of our former Interns who excelled at directing classes, leading staff teams and representing TeenPact. Together, both Program Directors and Interns lead a team of local and regional staff who both execute and breathe life into the curriculum of our state classes.
2013 Interns and Program Directors
Intern Application Requirements
- Must have attended at least one 4-Day state class as a student
- Must have staffed at least one 4 Day state class
- Must have sufficient TeenPact Alumni experience
- Must complete all application requests
- Must interview with the TeenPact leadership at National Convention
- Must commit to serving several weeks at a time, January-May
Contact to Apply
The deadline to apply to Intern for the 2013 season was May 2012. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying in the future.