September 21-26 at Fort Bluff Camp in Dayton, TN
Student Price: $369
($349 through July 24)
Parent Price: $329
Program Director: Aaron Watson
Event Director: Lorne Hall
FOR GUYS 15 AND UP ONLY
With Biblical masculinity under attack in today’s culture, TeenPact Venture is an week for guys to explore what it takes to be a man of character in a society plagued with mediocrity. Introduced for the first time last year, the event seeks to train young men to be unshakable leaders characterized by their integrity and wisdom.
TeenPact Venture will give young men direct training to equip them to be skilled leaders in a world searching for wise men of character. During the week students will have the opportunity to learn valuable life skills such as financial management, interviewing, cooking and grilling, fitness, automotive and home maintenance, public speaking, fashion, social etiquette and more.
In addition to training their minds, students will also test their physical limits and teamwork through sports, obstacle courses and other teambuilding activities. They will learn how to take care of their bodies as they are challenged to develop discipline in their daily lives, all brought together with a flag football tournament under the bright lights of an official football field.
But most importantly, TeenPact Venture will provide young men with the opportunity to grow spiritually. Through daily worship, devotions and discipleship, students will be challenged to rise above societal standards of masculinity to be men of faith, purity and action. They will study the scriptures to see what God has to say about masculinity and wisdom while developing accountability with their peers.
Led by an all-star team of TeenPact guys, Venture will provide young men with a platform for pursuing excellence as they seek to impact their world for Christ.
For those driving…
- Please arrive at Fort Bluff between 2pm-5pm on Saturday, September 21
- Please plan on leaving between 10am-12pm on Thursday, September 26
- Make sure you tell us that you’re driving by entering your information into your Cvent account
- If you are interested in organizing a carpool, please let us know so we can connect you with other students from your area.
For those flying…
- Book your flight into Chattanooga, TN
- Please arrive by 3pm on Saturday, September 21 and depart after 12pm on Thursday, September 26
- TeenPact staff will meet you at your baggage claim when you arrive; wear a TeenPact shirt to help us find you! We will deliver you back to your ticketing counter when you depart.
- Make sure you go back into Cvent (our registration system) and enter your flight info
WHAT TO BRING
- Bedding (pillow, sheets/blanket/sleeping bag)
- Towel and toiletries
- Bible, notebook, pen, reusable water bottle, umbrella, flashlight
- A snack to share at Coffeehouse
- Money for the TeenPact store (optional)
- $20 for paintball
- Remember, we will be media-free during this week so plan on leaving your cell phones, iPods, books, laptops etc in your suitcase during the week.
- There is no homework for this event.
WHAT TO WEAR
- To create a distraction-free atmosphere, please bring only “TPA” clothing. Check out the dress code before packing). If you’re not sure, don’t bring it!
- Bring one day of professional clothes; the rest of the week is casual.
- Make sure you bring athletic clothes as we’ll be doing sports and physical challenges each day.