Are suits and ties or skirts and heels not quite your thing? TeenPact Survival may be for you! Held in rustic locations across the country, students come together to experience a week of outdoor living as they are challenged to go beyond just surviving and learn to thrive in Christ.
As one of our most popular programs, TeenPact Survival focuses on teamwork and spiritual growth. Working alongside your team, you’ll prepare meals outdoors, participate in competitions, and learn to build each other up. Challenging messages and a week of living immersed in God’s Word and the beauty of nature combine for a powerful experience.
Highlights include worship under the stars, group debrief time, Ultimate Frisbee, and shooting sports. Activities at Survival are fun but purposeful. Using a hands-on approach, students are encouraged to apply lessons to their personal lives.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend, as they enrich the spiritual depth of the week. Parental involvement is voluntary: come to watch and learn, serve alongside our staff, or even contact us prior to the event with outdoor skills (medical training, shooting qualifications, survival training, etc.) that can be shared with the group.
SOUTHWEST: We will be staying at Glorieta Camps, nestled in the foothills of the Southern Rockies in Glorieta, New Mexico.
NORTHWEST: We will be staying at Camp Judson, just a few miles from Mount Rushmore in Keystone, South Dakota.
EAST: We will be staying at Camp Christian, hidden in the thick, green forests of Gordon, Georgia.
For those DRIVING: Please arrive at the camp between 1pm-4pm. Plan on leaving between 10am-12pm. Log-in to teenpact.com/events to enter your travel information.
For those FLYING: Please arrive before 2pm and depart after 12pm. TeenPact staff will meet you at your baggage claim when you arrive; wear a TeenPact shirt to help us find you! We will deliver you back to your ticketing counter when you depart. Log-in to teenpact.com/events to enter your travel information.
What Airport Should I Fly Into?
〉 Southwest: ABQ — Albuquerque, NM
〉 Northwest: RAP — Rapid City, SD
〉 East: ATL — Atlanta, GA
– Bedding (pillow, sheets/blanket/sleeping bag)
– Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, soap, etc.)
– Bible, notebook, pen (compact if possible as you will need to keep them with you)
– Reusable water bottle (something that will hold at least a liter and will hold up for the whole week. A camelbak is appropriate.)
– Flashlight (small light or head lamp is best)
– Rain jacket (you will need this with you at all times, so sturdy but light weight is best)
– Snack to share (girls bring sweet, guys bring salty)
– Backpack (just a small day pack will work best no need to bring a hiking back pack)
– Hiking shoes/boots
– At least 2 pairs of long pants!
– Alarm Clock – you won’t be using your cell phone
– Pocket knife
– Small survival kit (first aid supplies fire starting device compass ect)
– Money for the TeenPact store
– Insect repellent
– Small watch (one with a second hand will be helpful)
– Camera (as we will not be using cell phones)
Remember, we will be media-free during this week. We will not be using any cell phones, lap tops, ipods, etc. during this week. If you need to contact your student please email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll have your student call you back.
– To create a distraction-free atmosphere, please bring only clothing that adheres to the TeenPact dresscode. Check out the dress code page before packing.
– This event is an outdoors event where we will be doing lots of obstacles and activities so pack casual, comfortable, loose clothes (NO skinny jeans/pants/leggings etc.) that you don’t mind getting dirty and that you can move easily in. Shirts must be able to be tucked in.
– Make sure you bring a jacket — it can get chilly in the mornings and evenings and you will need it for first aid training!
– Bring tennis shoes good for walking, hiking and physical challenges
If you have any questions feel free to contact Survival Directors Curtis and Jenna Whatley at email@example.com.