State Coordinator: Nancy Bennett
Where to Meet
Four Day Class: To be Announced. Please check back soon!
One Day Class: To be announced. Please check back soon!
Political Communication Workshop: To be announced. Please check back soon!
What to Bring
To the Capitol:
– Your completed homework with your name on each page
– Please purchase lunch during your online class registration; if you are commuting from home and do not wish to purchase lunch, you may bring a bagged lunch from home each day
– A Bible, notebook and pen
– Please review our dress code before attending the class
To the Camp:
– Pillow, towel, sheets & blanket or sleeping bag
– Comfortable clothes (see dress code)
– Board and/or card games to share (optional)
– Snack to share (optional)
What NOT to Bring:
– Any sort of knife or firearm
– CD players, iPods, etc.
Parking information will be released soon. Please check back!
Housing and Afternoon Session
Students are invited to stay with the staff at Aldersgate Retreat, located in Willamette Valley, Oregon. In addition to the time at the Capitol, staying at the camp gives students the opportunity to relax and fellowship with like-minded peers in a more casual environment. Students play games, participate in small groups, play Ultimate Frisbee, enjoy a time of worship, and are challenged by a message from the Class Director. Time at Aldersgate Retreat is an integral part of the TeenPact experience, allowing students to combine the academic emphasis at the Capitol with a spiritual focus on students’ relationships with God and one another.
Commuter students (those not staying at the camp) are encouraged to join us for the afternoon/evening sessions; please bring a change of clothes and plan to either purchase dinner from the camp for $12.50 or bring your own dinner. Also, limited carpooling will be available for commuter students from the class location to the camp. Our afternoon/evening sessions are scheduled to formally conclude at 8:00pm.
Lodging, transportation, breakfasts and dinners are included in the residential camp fee of $160 for 3 nights or $200 for 4 nights. We encourage parents to come and enjoy the week as chaperones and assist with student transportation at a discounted rate of $120 for 3 nights or $155 for 4 nights. To reserve your slot at the camp, please register online.