Crickett Brown - 804-638-7571
Where to Meet
Four Day Class:
Please meet at the James Monroe Building (101 N 14th St) by 12:45pm on the Monday of your class. Class will be held on the 2nd floor in rooms C & D. A TeenPact staffer will meet and direct you to the classroom. Please eat lunch prior to arriving at class.
Graduation will be held on Thursday from 1-3pm at the James Monroe Building.
One Day Class & Political Communication Workshop:
Please meet at the James Monroe Building (101 N 14th St) by 9:45am on the Friday of your class. A TeenPact staffer will meet and direct you to the classroom.
What to Bring
To the Capitol:
- Your completed homework with your name on each page
- A Bible, notebook and pen
- Catered lunches are offered each day; please select your meal plan during registration. Students staying at the camp are REQUIRED to purchase a meal plan; if you are commuting from home, you may purchase a meal plan OR bring a bagged lunch from home.
- Please review our dress code before attending the class
To the Camp:
- Pillow, towel, sheets & blanket or sleeping bag
- Comfortable clothes (see dress code)
- Board and/or card games to share (optional)
- Snack to share (optional)
What NOT to Bring:
- Any sort of knife or firearm
- CD players, iPods, etc.
Metered and garage parking is available throughout downtown Richmond; please allow plenty of time to find a parking space. Click here to see a map of the city with parking sites.
Students are invited to stay with the staff at Cub Adventure Camp of the Heart of Virginia Scout Reservation, located in Goochland County. In addition to the time at the Capitol, staying at the camp gives students the opportunity to relax and fellowship with like-minded peers in a more casual environment. Students play games, participate in small groups, play Ultimate Frisbee, enjoy a time of worship, and are challenged by a message from the Class Director. Time at Cub Adventure Camp is an integral part of the TeenPact experience, allowing students to combine the academic emphasis at the Capitol with a spiritual focus on students’ relationships with God and one another.
Located at 1723 Maidens Road, Maidens, Virginia, lodging, transportation, breakfasts and dinners are included in the residential camp fee of $160 for 3 nights or $200 for 4 nights. We encourage parents to come and enjoy the week as chaperones and assist with student transportation at a discounted rate of $120 for 3 nights or $155 for 4 nights. To reserve your slot at the camp, please register online.
Students who are not able to stay at the camp are invited to join us for the evening sessions.
All luggage must be dropped off at the camp between 10am – 12pm, BEFORE arriving at the Capitol on Monday and picked up BEFORE arriving at the Capitol on Thursday. Please do not bring any luggage into the Capitol.