2015 State Class Fees/Discounts
Each additional sibling: $35
- Register 60 days before your class and receive $5 off with the Early Bird discount (automatically applied in registration).
- Register a sibling and get $5 off their registration with the coupon code, TP1DSIB.
Remember, more than one discount may apply!
Returning Student: $200 (required $60 deposit with registration)*
3 Night Stay at Residential Camp: $145 (not all classes have camps – varies by location)
4 Night Stay at Residential Camp: $185 (not all classes have camps – varies by location)
- Register 60 days before your class and receive $15 off with the Early Bird discount (automatically applied in registration).
- Register in the month of September and receive $15 off with the Double Early Bird discount (combines with the Early Bird for a total of $30 off; automatically applied in registration).
- Receive $15 off with the Presidential Discount if you have done any of the following (enter PRESIDENT in the coupon code box during checkout to receive the discount):
- Attended a 2014 Worldview Academy camp
- Are currently enrolled in CollegePlus!
- Attended a 2014 two-week Summit Ministries Conference
- Are currently a 2014-2015 officer for a Generation Joshua Club
- Were a 2014 elected official at your State Class
- Are a student with a parent in the United State Military (active or retired)
- Have a sibling who is already registered for a 2015 Four Day Class
- Have attended the Student Statesmanship Institute (Michigan students only)
- Group Discounts of $15 off per student are available to a group of 10 or more first time Four Day students.
- Are you interested in organizing a group? Please contact the TeenPact Office at least 4 weeks before the class to receive a unique code for your group that each student can use at checkout to get the group discount.
- Click here for more details.
Remember, more than one discount may apply to you or your group!
Discounts do not apply to residential camp housing fees.
Political Communication Workshop (Friday): $50 ($40 if registered for in conjunction with Four Day class)
You may cancel your event registration at any time and receive a full tuition refund up two weeks (14 days) prior to the event.
After the two week deadline:
- Four-Day Students & Parent/Chaperones - forfeit their $60 deposit.
- One-Day Students & Political Communication Workshop Students – are not eligible for a refund.
To cancel your registration, please contact the TeenPact Office.
Payment of any outstanding balances may be made from the point of your original transaction until two weeks before the event. At that point, any outstanding balance will be charged directly to your credit card. Please contact the TeenPact office with any questions.
Please send all check payments to:
TeenPact Leadership Schools
610 Moorefield Park Drive
Richmond, VA 23236