2013 State Class Fees/Discounts
Each additional sibling: $30
- Register 60 days before your class and receive $5 off with the Early Bird discount (automatically applied in registration).
- Register a sibling and get $10 off their registration (sibling discount is valid only for One Day students).
Remember, more than one discount may apply!
Returning Student: $190 (required $60 deposit with registration)*
3-Night Stay at Residential Camp: $135 (not all classes have camps – varies by location)
4-Night Stay at Residential Camp: $175 (not all classes have camps – varies by location)
- Register 60 days before your class and receive $15 off with the Early Bird discount (automatically applied in registration).
- Register in the month of September and receive $15 off with the Double Early Bird discount (combines with the Early Bird for a total of $30 off; automatically applied in registration).
- Receive $15 off with thePresidential Discount if you have done any of the following (enter presidentin the coupon code box during checkout to receive the discount):
- Attended a 2012 Worldview Academy camp
- Are currently enrolled in CollegePlus!
- Attended a 2012 two-week Summit Ministries Conference
- Are currently a 2012-2013 officer for a Generation Joshua Club
- Were a 2012 elected official at your State Class
- Are a student with a parent in the United State Military (active or retired)
- Have attended the Student Statesmanship Institute (Michigan students only)
- Group Discounts of $15 off per student are available to a group of 10 or more first time students. Groups must be submitted by the group leader 4 weeks prior to the class. Please contact the TeenPact office for more information.
Remember, more than one discount may apply to you or your group!
Discounts do not apply to residential camp housing fees.
Political Communication Workshop (Friday): $50 ($40 if registered for in conjunction with Four Day class)
- Register 60 days before your class and receive $5 off with the Early Bird discount. Valid only if you register in conjunction with the Four Day class (automatically applied in registration).
You may cancel your event registration at any time and all tuition costs will be refunded up until two weeks before the event. After the two week deadline, Four Day students will forfeit their $60 deposit. The One Day Class and Political Communication Workshop are not eligible for a refund after this two week deadline. To cancel your registration, you must call the TeenPact office.
Payment of any outstanding balances may be made from the point of your original transaction until two weeks before the event. At that point, any outstanding balance will be charged directly to your credit card. If you have any questions, please contact the TeenPact office.
Please send all check payments to:
TeenPact Leadership Schools
610 Moorefield Park Dr.
Richmond, VA 23236
*To pay only the required minimum of $60, you must register students individually. If you are registering more than one child, you will not be able to change the amount. If you have any questions about this, please call the TeenPact Office.