Four Day Class: (ages 13-19)
January 26-29, 2015
Mon: 1pm - 5pm
Tue - Thu: 8:45am - 3pm
First Time Students: $240
Returning Students: $200
Host housing may be available
Please contact your State Coordinator
Class Director: TBA
Political Communication Workshop: (ages 13-19)
January 30, 2015
10am - 4pm
($40 with Four Day Class Purchase)
One Day Class: (ages 8-12)
January 30, 2015
10am - 4pm
First Child: $40
Where to Meet
The Four Day Class will meet at the Capitol in the Historic Senate Chambers. Please arrive no later than 12:45 pm on Monday, January 26. For more information, contact Kim Ballam at email@example.com.
The Political Communication Workshop will meet in the Historic Senate Chambers on Friday, January 30, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please arrive no later than 9:45 am.
The One Day Class will meet at the Capitol complex on Friday, January 30, from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please arrive no later than 9:45 am. For more information contact the One Day Class Coordinator, Laura Larson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
To the Capitol:
- Your completed homework with your name on each page
- Money for lunch each day or a bagged lunch from home
- A Bible, notebook and pen
- Please review our dress code before attending the class
What NOT to Bring:
- Any sort of knife or firearm
- CD players, iPods, etc.
Parking & Directions
The North section of the Wesley Bolin Plaza in front (East) of the Capitol Building has no-charge all-day parking.
Host homes may be available for out of town students; if you are interested, please contact Kim Ballam at email@example.com or 480-694-7459 for more information. If you would like to bless another family by serving as a host home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW Evening Sessions
In addition to the time at the Capitol, TeenPact offers evening sessions that give students the opportunity to relax and fellowship with like-minded peers in a more casual environment. Students play games, participate in small groups, play Ultimate Frisbee, enjoy a time of worship, and are challenged by a message from the Class Director. Evening sessions are an integral part of the TeenPact experience, allowing students to combine the academic emphasis at the Capitol with a spiritual focus on students’ relationships with God and one another.
Evening sessions are optional and are offered at no additional cost. Please join us on:
- Monday, January 26 from 6-8 pm at Phoenix United Reformed Church, 2002 E. Missouri Avenue, Phoenix. Please provide your own dinner.
- Tuesday, January 27 after class for an Ultimate Frisbee and pizza party on the grounds east of 17th Avenue (across the street from the Capitol). A session will be held in the Amphitheater after the pizza party and Ultimate Frisbee.
- Wednesday, January 28 from 5 pm to 8 pm at Phoenix United Reformed Church, 2002 E. Missouri Avenue, Phoenix. Please provide your own dinner.
There are many ways to raise tuition for your TeenPact class. Contact Kim Ballam for details at email@example.com or 480-694-7459.